Saturday, September 3, 2011

6 Week Body Makeover Complaints

Many complain about the diets and are too quick to cry out "scam" when it doesn't work for them. To tell you the truth, I have had results with the 6 Week Body Makeover, however, I didn't lose 30 lbs in 6 weeks, nor did I want to. Each persons weight loss goals vary and for those who want to lose a lot of weight, I would recommend the Michael Thurmond diet.


However, this diet requires a ton of discipline and if you are not ready to lose weight and stay committed to this meal plan, then don't even bother. The citizen who complain that they didn't lose weight on this program have cheated on their diet or did not consequent the guidelines. This meal plan is so painfully simple, yet citizen still can't consequent it. Simply, the program is to eat more meals a day (6 small meals) according to your body type and sculpt your body based on your qoute areas. The citizen who haven't lost weight have either cheated on their diets or did not consequent the guidelines of the plan.

Complaint Book

The meal plan is quite restrictive and you will be eating a lot of bland vegetables, lean meats, and involved carbohydrates. However, the ask is "how bad do you want to lose weight?" Are you willing to sacrifice not eating a bag of potato chips or a pint of ice cream to get the gorgeous body you've all the time wanted? This program teaches you to eat healthy, no gimmicks, fancy shakes or strenuous work-out regimens.

6 Week Body Makeover Complaints

For me, this meal plan guide has taught me how to plan out my meals and choose healthier alternatives (compared to the food I was eating before I started the diet). Of procedure I cheat once in awhile, however, I stay pretty careful to my meal plans based on my body type (body type c) and have lose weight accordingly.

6 Week Body Makeover Complaints

No comments:

Post a Comment